Chevy Bullet Retractable Tie Downs are sold in pairs.
Fits 2007-2015 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra and 2015 Chevy Colorado / 2015 GMC Canyon
NEW Chevy Bullet Retractable Truck Anchors mount just below the truck rail and allow the user up to 9 tie down points in the truck bed. Rated at 1,000 lbs., The Bullet lifts up and out at a 35 degree angle to match the angle used when securing loads with ratchets or rope. They are a great solution for stake pockets partially covered by tonneau covers.
Installation couldn’t be easier. They’re specifically designed for your truck bed stake pockets and require no drilling, no special tools and no hassles.
Bull Ring® products are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Materials: Bull Ring tie downs are made with the best materials available, stainless steel and heavy duty nylon guarantee they will last.
- Make/Model: Chevy Bullet Bull Ring Tie Downs are specially designed to fit the oval holes on the sidewall and front wall of 2007-2015 Chevy/GMC Silverado & Sierra trucks, and 2015 and 2016 Colorado and Canyon trucks.
- Installation: Installation takes minutes and all you will need is a Philips screw driver.
- Rating: Each anchor will accommodate two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps and is rated for up to 1,000 lbs.
- Warranty: Bull Ring® offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of their anchors
(2) Anchors included
Sold in pairs