Americas largest selling truck is not just the Ford F-150, but the F-150 with a 5-12 bed. For years this Ford model has not been available with pop out covers that are built into the rail cap directly over each of the 4 stake pockets. Well now Bull Ring has an excellent solution for that with the new Ford Shorty Bull Ring. For the installation weve developed a custom router bit that enables you to quickly and easily trim out the top plastic rail to a perfect match of the steel pocket underneath. The design of our router bit incorporates 4 roller bearings that run along the steel pocket as a guide and all without scratching or cutting the painted surface of the rail. Now youre ready to install the low profile Ford Shorty Bull Ring and may we say, this is the best looking Bull Ring design to date. And if you\’re installing a tonneau cover, Ford Shorty works seamlessly with that installation as well. If you plan to install in all 4 pockets, we suggest ordering this item plus item plus, \”Bull Ring 4056 Ford Short Bed w/Router Bit\” that does not include the router so you can save a few dollars.
- 1 Pair, Bull Ring FXT $24.95 Flush Fit, Stainless Ring, Stainless Chassis, Nylon Lower Body with sound dampening, Flush to Rail Fit
- Buy one of these for rail cap alteration- 2nd and 3rd set use 4055-(no bits included)
- Flush with rail- Perfect for Tonneau Covers- All Stainless cover, chassis and bracket
- Watch FORD install video for Bull Ring hidden Pockets
- Fit Chart In Images of Every Bull Ring Listing – Rail Cap Trim Req\’d- this product includes router bit