Raised Fit Retractable Tie Down Anchors | 2019-2020 Dodge Ram
Bullring’s are the premium tie-down anchor point for your truck. While the stock anchors points are inside the bed where it’s hard to reach, Bullrings retractable anchor points easily install into the stake pockets on top of your bed rails. Simply pop the stainless steel anchor ring up when you want to use it to secure a load, then hit it down flush when you don’t. Each is made from stainless steel for a 1000 lbs capacity, matches the grain and color of Dodge railcaps, and comes with our “no bull” Lifetime Warranty.
Our classic Raised model sits just above the railcap, and requires a rail cap trim to be installed. Sold as a pair.
Can be installed in 3 strategic placement points of your Dodge truck to get the most out of your tie-down anchors.
- Front / Middle Placement (5070) – 1 pair
- Rear Placement (4001-XT) – 1 pair
- Front and Rear Placement (4001-XT & 5070) – 2 pairs
- Front, Middle, and Rear Placement (4001-XT & 5070×2) – 3 pairs
RAIL CAP TRIM:
Dodge trucks require a trim of the rail caps for the anchor points to be properly installed. (See video below for detailed instructions). We highly recommend using our custom router bits – they make the installation quick and easy, and create for a perfect cut every time.
- Front Stake Pockets – The scribe lines in the front of the rail caps are incorrect, and are actually larger than the stake pocket hidden underneath. For this installation we’ve developed a custom router bit that enables you to quickly and easily trim out the top plastic rail to perfectly match the steel pocket underneath. The design of our router bit incorporates 4 roller bearings that run along the steel pocket as a guide. It only cuts the plastic, without scratching or cutting the painted metal surface of the rail. Using this router bit gives you a perfect cut every time, and allows you to then place our Retractable Anchor into the now exposed stake pocket.
- Rear Stake Pockets – The rear stake pockets appear to be open, but in fact have plastic lip that covers over the metal bed. For our retractable anchors to be properly installed, that plastic lip must be removed so that our stainless steel plate makes contact with the metal bed. The easiest way to remove this plastic edge is to use our saw blade bit to cut the plastic lip just below the metal, then use our router bit to clean up the plastic on top. Alternatively you can use a razor blade to cut the plastic rail. The scribe lines on the rear of rail caps are correct. So carefully use that blade to cut out the plastic square along those scribe lines. Then remove the plastic piece, and install our retractable anchor.